Phone Gap — The coolest mobile app development framework
Did You Know?
- More than 400,000 mobile app developers are currently using PhoneGap?
- PhoneGap has been downloaded over 1 million times so far?
- Already thousands of PhoneGap apps are available in mobile app stores and directories?
- PhoneGap (then called Apache Cordova) was contributed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF)?
- PhoneGap was originally created by the Japanese (Nitobi Software)?
- PhoneGap is now available in its open-source glory coz Adobe bought out Nitobi in 2011?
Here’s something extra. If you thought building cross-platform mobile apps using the PhoneGap framework was great, what’ll you say for PhoneGap Build? Imagine being able to build the very same mobile apps in the cloud. That’s what the cloud-based PhoneGap Build does for you. Since it’s been built on top of the PhoneGap framework, most of your work is already done. Plus, given that PhoneGap mobile apps are standards compliant, you don’t have to worry whether they’ll work on future browsers or not. These apps are fully future-proofed!
- A PhoneGap app retains its native features even when deployed on multiple devices
- A PhoneGap app can remotely access business process through various network protocols making it a favorite for enterprise mobile apps
So, eager to learn more about Mobility ? Deep dive into your topic of interest !
Originally published at mlabs.boston-technology.com.