An Angel’s Gift(Seasonal/Temp)
Donate the gift of life by donating eggs.
Many couples cannot conceive due to female infertility factor and you could be the key to help them unlock their dreams. Egg donors are compensated $5,000+ for their time and effort.
If you’re interested in applying to see if you qualify and are a healthy, nonsmoking female between the ages of 21 and 30 please visit http://ift.tt/1uSLzwi
Some of the benefits of becoming an egg Donor:
- Earn Extra income while still going to school or working full time!
— Earning potential of $5,000-$10,000* per completed egg donation cycle!
— All-expense paid trips for yourself and a companion to exciting cities if asked to travel!
— Knowing you’ve helped someone realize their dreams of having a baby!
An Angel’s Gift is now recruiting egg donors of all ethnicities, provided they meet the following criteria:
• Must be a healthy female between the ages of 21–30
• Height/Weight Proportionate
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
• College graduate preferred or some verification of accountability (volunteer work or management, etc).
• Not currently on long term form of birth control including Depo Provera (For a minimum of 6 months), Implant (Norplant, Implanon), or the Mirena IUD. Some exceptions may be made.
• No history of infertility
• Have regular, monthly menstrual cycles
• Be a nonsmoker and drug free
• Have no personal history of depression or mental illnesses
• Willing to take injectable medications.
We currently have over 400 unmatched sets of intended parents. If you are interested in helping any of these intended parents we welcome you to apply!
*California Statute Advisory — Egg donation involves a screening process. Not all potential egg donors are selected. Not all selected egg donors receive the monetary amounts or compensation advertised. As with any medical procedure, there may be risks associated with human egg donation. Before an egg donor agrees to begin the egg donation process, and signs a legally binding contract, she is required to receive specific information on the known risks of egg donation. Consultation with your doctor prior to entering into a donor contract is advised. **See our referral program for full details