Alliance Data(Full time)
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Our Customer Retention Associates (Collector Associates) are self-motivated, reliable negotiation experts who care for our customers as well as our company. They contact customers through an automated dialing system and are responsible for securing payment on accounts that are typically between one and three months past due.
As a critical and essential part of their job, associates must be adaptable, assertive, dependable and persistent in order to successfully negotiate payment arrangements on delinquent accounts.
These individuals are responsible for securing payment arrangements with customers by phone and bringing delinquent accounts current. They are required to meet established goals to ensure success in helping our customers resolve their delinquency including call quality and productivity measures. Associates are eligible to earn incentive based on excellent job performance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes to procedures are common
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate in a respectful and assertive manner
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while speaking with customers
- Proven decision making ability
- Stable work history
- Basic reading and math skills
- Good organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Windows/Outlook; ability to type 25 words per minute
- Ability to input and interpret data
- Call center and/or sales experience preferred
In addition, our associates must maintain adherence to the law and outstanding attendance at all times.
This is a Fulltime, entry level position with 34 hours per week. Shifts will vary with evenings and weekends required.
Apply Now at www.alliancedata.com