15 Ways to Gain Followers on Medium Through Responses
- Respond to stories that will be mildly successful and hope that people see you there.
- Write something witty that merits a response from the original author, thus proving how awesome you really are.
- Include a captivating picture (nice job) so that when your response shows up on other people’s feeds, they click thinking it’s something new.
- Put a catchy title so, well, read number 3 again.
- Use tags that don’t have anything to do with your response or the original story to expand the “reach” of your response.
- Always tag Ev Williams.