Links to check out
In our newsletter we always attach links we think our readers should read. Hereby without the marketing fuzz 😁
- For those who got a bit worried after reading our piece (above), it might make sense learning how to code; ProductHunt made a great list of appsyou can use to learn coding
- The Guardian compiled an overview of different artist studios from calm to chaos, have a look
- In case you’re considering to remove yourself from some social media websites, here’s a great tool
- Europe doesn’t really have to compete with the likes of China or India. Parag Khanna argues it’s not about countries, it’s about city states. Interesting graph and article here.
- Hacking an old Game Boy to a game console you can play everything on. It’s possible.
- Buzzfeed — most competing media company are jealous of — is also feelingchilly winds
- Pretty insane footage shot by Saab at a speed of more than 300 knots (555 km/h)
- The Economist gives us a quick overview on chatbots (how they’re ready to take over)
- How you rob large companies by fooling them. ANP wrote a big story on an Israeli / French guy how he convinced Accenture, Disney and others to transfer thousands and launder it in China, pretty wild
- A must read story how one of Hitler’s favorites became Mossad’s (the Israeli secret intelligence) most valuable asset
- Insurance made ancient Rome rich, very interesting
- Bloomberg wrote a compelling story how Snapchat build a business by confusing everyone
- If you would have to explain the Panama Papers to a five year old, you would do it like this