Increasing the cost of attack with Isolation tactics
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by me do not necessarily reflect the official position of my employer.
Clocking my CISSP renewal points again. Some ideas for Small Medium Enterprise to consider.
Side-track a little… Was rather impressed with MacOS text-to-speech. It‘s quite natural sounding, in fact iPad sounded even better but I can’t find a keyboard shortcut to automatically read the selected text.
My work-flow of producing self-reading slides was something like this:
- Prepare the Keynote slides, write your thoughts into the note area.
- Assuming text-to-speech was already setup on your Mac, go to the presenter note text-area, press Option + Esc, it will start reading what you wrote. Press the same key combo to stop reading.
- Once you are happy with it, select-all the note’s text & drill into…
4. Add audio track from iTunes to your Keynote:
5. So for instance, the “Isolation 1” audio track takes 4 seconds as shown above, just configure the slide’s “Animate” to automatically move on to the next slide in 4 seconds.