Kalkulus open coin listing on “The Hub” through community voting
In order to discover new blockchain projects and digital assets with high support community, Kalkulus team is pleased to announce the launch of a coin listing phase for “The Hub” through community voting sessions.
A community based voting mechanism ensure us to list projects and digital assets that have the most engagement support from community, and recognize the value of services offered.
Accessing each voting phase, all eligible digital assets have the chance to getting listed for free on The Hub, a complete ecosystem for masternodes and proof-of-stake coins, so make sure to involve your community to take part in the voting system.
The page to access community voting system is available here
Simply enter page, pick your preferred project if already on the list or submit your preferred one, cast your vote and spread the voice over your community and friends.
Please note that according to our roadmap and considering all future services that will be integrated to The Hub listed projects, from 1st of January 2019 we will introduce a mandatory listing fee, so this could be considered the very last grace period to join the platform for free.
Voting Procedure and Rules:
- Voting Period: Each period stands for ten days. Current session of voting started on Monday 23 October 2018
- Voting Section: https://hub.kalkul.us/vote-coin
- Voting Rules: Users can submit votes once per day. There’s no limit on total votes that users can submit during the voting round, or limitation on devices that users can use for submit votes.
- Assets listing: At the end of each voting period, first three coins with most votes win free integration on The Hub accessing to all services of the platform plus all other services that will be developed in future.
- Projects that not successful get enough votes at any round of voting will automatically enter the next round, competing again for the free listing. Votes count will be reset at any new round.
PLEASE NOTE: Only masternodes and/or proof-of-stake coins are considered eligible for listing.
Kalkulus Team reserves all rights to modify the rules of this event without notification, included rights to immediately disqualify projects and remove it from voting process if any cheating or fraudulent activity has been detected, and/or revoking of results for candidates who are confirmed to have engaged in vote manipulation.
Round Results Winners
If you want your digitgal asset to be directly listed without the voting structure please fill the Coin Listing Form under payment of listing fee. From 1st January 2019, paid listing fee will be mandatory for all projects.
If you have any questions or would like to join the Kalkulus Community, here’s where you can track our updates.
The Hub: https://hub.kalkul.us