9 Croans that will enlighten you
Croans are zen-like questions or statements concerning a crow. If you meditate on these every day for three days or one year, whichever is shorter, you will get enlightened.
- What is the difference between a crow?
- Would a crow by any other name caw as loudly?
- All crows are crows, except others.
- If you were the only crow in the world, would you still love other crows?
- Can you remove the blackness from a crow?
- If you killed a single crow, would it still be murder? What if it was married?
- What is the smell of one wing flapping?
- If a crow caws in the forest and there’s no one around to hear it, would you still be suspicious?
- If you meditate on a crow, will it get crushed?