D302 Educator-of-the-Year Nominees
The Nominating Committee for Kaneland’s Educator-of-the-Year Event has selected its 2017 honorees. We are pleased to announce that the following educators and support staff will represent Kaneland District #302 in Kane County’s 2017 Educator-of-the-Year competition:
- Classroom Elementary Teacher: Jamie Holubecki, KBK
- Classroom Middle School Educator: Amy Pifer, HMS
- Classroom High School Educator: Cindy Miller, KHS
- Student Support Personnel: Laurie Villalobos, HMS
- School Administrator: Kathy Webster, KST & KBK
- Educational Service Personnel: Joan Rule, HMS
To complete the nomination process, letters of support for these individuals from staff, parents, students and others in the community who have worked with these people in some way need to be gathered. Please send your letters by 3:00 pm on Monday, January 09, 2017.
Congratulations to all of our nominees! The Educator of the Year Banquet will be held on Friday, April 28, 2017 with more specific information to follow. Tickets will be available in April through the District Office.