7 Reasons Why You Should Participate in the VeriME Pre-ICO and Public Sale
ICOs are a relatively new ball-game for investors. One of the biggest issues most face when they are looking to get started with investing in ICOs is that the information is never put intelligently in one place. Therefore picking ICOs to invest in is more of a “scavenger hunt”.
The blockchain industry is a hot space to invest in as your investments can fetch lucrative returns in a short span of time. However, you have to watch out for scams. There are examples of companies which have disappeared despite looking promising in the beginning. The Confido scam is a recent reminder of the need for treading in these uncharted waters with caution.
Instead of giving generic advice on what kinds of things to look for in a potential ICO investment, I’m planning to put together research-backed reviews on promising upcoming ICOs. One such ICO is the VeriME ICO.
VeriME, a Singapore-based digital Verification-as-a-Service (VaaS) is going to launch its ICO Public Sale on 1st Feb 2018 to raise $30 million for its expansion. We have compiled a list of reasons, after a careful analysis, as to why you should invest in the VeriME ICO.
- Not Just An Idea On Paper. Unlike a lot of other ICO’s, VeriME is a not just an idea on paper. It is a product already in use in the Vietnamese market. VeriME’s D-KYC product has been running successfully with 14 of its partners and 30,000 users since January 2017.
- Scalable. VeriME is a decentralized Verification-as-a-Service (VaaS) ecosystem which enables Service Providers to verify (D-KYC) and/or authenticate (D-SECURE) their Customers on their mobile devices using the most advanced biometric technologies, machine learning tools and Blockchain. Once Customers have created a profile on the VeriME app, and it has been approved by VeriME, Customers can get themselves KYC-ed with Merchants in a matter of seconds without face-to-face meetings, filling out forms and furnishing numerous documents. Payment authentication will also become safer and more efficient with VeriME’s authentication services. By conducting its ICO, VeriME wants to raise funds to be able to expand its operations to other countries across the globe.
- Experienced Co-Founders. VeriME is headed by industry veterans who have held executive positions in multinational Fintech organisations. They even run their own multi-million dollar companies successfully. Nguyen Hoa Binh, the Co-founder and Chairman of VeriME is also the Group CEO and Founder of NextTech Group of companies, a multinational group of 40+ companies, pioneering in Digitization Services with an ecosystem of 20+ businesses in Commerce, Logistics, FinTech with annual revenue over 90 million USD. Sanjeev Kumar, VeriME’s Co-founder and Chief-Strategist, is an Internet & Payments Industry expert with over 20 years of experience, who has held executive positions at Omise, Visa, and CyberSource.
- Accessible Team. VeriME’s team is regularly updating its followers on its Facebook, Twitter, Bitcointalk and Reddit channels. They are also respond to queries on Email, Slack and Telegram. In simpler terms, they are available for discussing their product with supporters because they are actually working on it seriously.
- A Well-Written WhitePaper. VeriME has a good whitepaper in place which explains all aspects of the project which would be of interest to an investor in great detail and simple language. The whitepaper discusses the product offerings and their revenue model, the business development plans outlined for the project, tokenomics, team, potential risks and legal matters.
- Notable Promoters. VeriME is being promoted by the NextTech Group, a group of 30 businesses spread across Asia Pacific region. The group employs more than 600 staff across 7 markets, under 3 main verticals: Digitized Commerce, Fintech and Digitized Logistics, with FY2017 estimated processing volume of $500 million USD and $90 million USD in revenue.
- VeriME Partnerships. VeriME has already partnered with Vietnam’s largest payment gateway company, NganLuong, and that, for sure is a sign of VeriME’s bright future.
The VeriME token will act as the “gasoline” in the VeriME ecosystem and be used by their partners for availing D-KYC and D-SECURE services. Thus, the token is strongly tethered to the VeriME economy, and it would be good to hold the token for the functionality it has.
Also, VeriME’s product offerings have a broad potential audience, and I believe that the market will be quick to adopt them for the efficiency gains they bring to merchants and customers. As the VeriME ecosystem develops and expands, the value of the token is bound to increase.
Considering all the reasons mentioned above, I believe that buying VeriME’s tokens will be a reliable investment. To learn more about VeriME’s product offerings and the ICO, visit their website — https://www.verime.mobi/
PS: VeriMe’s ICO Pre-Sale starts from 15th December. Hurry up!
Disclosure: I am a paid-for Business Advisor to the Executive Team at VeriME. A team consulting with VeriME helped research and write this article.
Disclaimer: ICOs are inherently risky and highly speculative. Do your own due diligence before investing. Beware that you could lose all of your invested money.