Investor, Operator, Scientist, Startups, @khoslaVentures, @ZettaVentures, @MapD, @Intel, @IntelCapital, @HarvardHBS, PhD Computer Engineering [Erdős Number: 3]
… to enable this transformation through democracy and to be fair to the people who will be impacted. The future is not knowable, but it is inevitable and inventable so we need great entrepreneurs and technologists to invent the future now.
If there is a 90 percent chance of failure on a transformative project, then we have a 10 percent chance of transforming the world. That’s pretty great. If ten such fusion projects were attempted, we would possibly change the world. And if we have ten …
KR: There’s only so many hours in a day. Time is your most precious resource.