Creating RESTful APIs in Python using Flask
Flask is described a python microframework to build webservices drop by drop.
- - Built-in development server and debugger
- - Integrated unit testing support
- - RESTful request dispatching
- - Uses Jinja2 templating
- - Support for secure cookies (client side sessions)
- - 100% WSGI 1.0 compliant
Where to start?
A good starting point for you to set-up your first FlaskApp and understand the framework is THIS.
Some sample projects:
If you are looking for some example code of applications written with Flask, have a look at the sources of the examples on github: