Why I’m THANKFUL for the hard times
There’s a bit of a debate going on over at my Facebook group for Rebel Business Bitches (join in). I asked whether greatness can be achieved without sacrifice.
I believe you have to be willing to put your life on the line for your dreams. They are THAT important.
As Jim Rohn said; We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
Regret is going to be the killer, not going for your greatness!
I’m actually grateful that my road to greatness hasn’t been EASY.
I’m THANKFUL that I was shown times so dark that the alternative not to be on this earth looked like a better option.
I’m THANKFUL for the time when I struggled with money and truly thought I was going to loose my home. The only reason I didn’t sell my car was because I thought I’d need it to sleep in.
I’m THANKFUL for relationship breakups, and that I was able to let the wrong people go so I could keep the right people in my life.
Of course, I wasn’t THANKFUL when I was in the middle of all the ‘hard’ times. They were agonising and so painful.
REMEMBER: There is always a breakdown before a BREAK THROUGH! Most people don’t realise that because they give up at the break down part.
I’m THANKFUL because I would NEVER have known how much I could achieve, or what I’m really made of.
I’m glad the greatness I possess hasn’t come easy and that I have been willing to make sacrifices, because I have found out that I have been WILLING to make the sacrifice.
It’s almost like the world, or life, tests you at times;
‘Hey, friend! How much do you REALLY want this?’
I would never have found out how much I want what I do, or what I am made of, or how much I can grow without it all the hard times, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. And I’ll do it all again if I have to. And again.
You have to believe that you and your raison d’etre areworth believing in.
- You WILL be taken off the well worn path that MOST people take.
- You WILL have to be willing to take action without guarantees that it will all work out.
- You WILL have to keep going when times are tough and when the 99% would just give up.
It’s EASY to be positive when life is ‘easy’.
It’s EASY to have big goals when nothing is trying to break your spirit.
It’s EASY to to have belief and faith when money isn’t an issue and your relationships are great and you aren’t facing any challenges.
Anyone can do that.
But when you are lying on the floor, wondering what the hell you are doing, and life has knocked you down, THAT’S when you will find out what you are made of. THAT’S when you will find out how much courage in the face of FEAR you have.
There is no greater test of character than to go for your dreams.
There is no greater way to grow as a human than to follow your heart.
When your heart asks for something, don’t deny it.
Here’s what I want you to do, TODAY.
1. Join my NO LIMITS (TO HELL WITH PLAN B!) MASTERMIND TODAY If you are all in and commit to your success, YOUR GREATNESS, I want YOU!
2. If you haven’t watched my friend, Kat Loterzo’s SUPER WOMAN UNCHAINED Movie yet, watch it now. This woman was there for me during some of those dark times. She’s seen how messy it’s got, and she helped me. She IS a real-life super woman. Do you want it all? Watch it now!
3. Are you ready to fully step into your role as a leader, create a life you love, follow your passions, make money and change people’s lives? Then you are invited to my FREE event on 12th March in Birmingham. Places are limited so save your seat here.