How to prepare famous indian kaju burfi
Cashewnuts — 100 grams
sugar — 100 grams
ghee — 50 grams
milk — 1/4 cup
1. Grind the cashewnuts in a mixer grinder. Make the powder corse. A few bits of cashews does
not matter since they will make the burfi crunchy.
2. In a wide flat bottomed pan put the cashew powder, milk and sugar.
3. Stir the mixture well and let the cashew powder absorb the milk and sugar.
4. Keep stirring the mixture.
5. The mixture starts thickening at this point start adding ghee slowly.
6. After adding each tablespoon ghee stir the mixture so that it absorbs the ghee.
7. At one stage the mixture thickens and starts frothing at the sides of the pan, take it off the
8. Pour this mixture into a greased baking pan. Let it cool for a while.
9. Using a greased knife cut to desired shapes.
Article publié pour la première fois le 12/02/2015