How To Be An Irresistible Woman With Self-Knowledge And Self-Awareness
All I ever teach is for you to become whole because the path to wholeness and holiness is one and the same. Wholeness is about embracing every part of ourselves: the saint and the sinner, the prude and the promiscuous, the selfish and the selfless.
Judgment is based on prejudice so it’s about you even when what you judge maybe right. Discernment is based on understanding and direct seeing so it’s about “what is.” You will know the difference through your emotional reaction. Two people can say the same thing about someone, one will be judgment and the other will be discernment based on those two’s internal experiences.
There is resistance in judgment. There is only acceptance in discernment. So check with yourself each time you make a value/moral assessment of someone, do you feel resistance or not? If you do, that is your shadow side right there just lurking. Moral judgment is in the way of clarity. It diminishes the capacity for direct seeing.
You will become more irresistible, naturally, when you grow in self-awareness. With self-awareness you’ll be less prone to be swayed by negative emotions that usually come from judgment.
In judgment there is a tacit assumption of being better than the other person, or at least you’re trying to convince yourself that you are better but a lot of times you don’t really believe it hence you feel resistance in you. Watch that resistance, where does that come from?
It comes from trying to justify your assessment of the other person (and thus, yourself).
This is why judgment is about you because the motive is about feeling better about oneself. It’s about self-aggrandizement/elevation in the act of putting down another person. There is something unresolved that this other person triggers/stirs up inside of you.
Discernment, on the other hand, isn’t self-motivated hence it’s about “what is.” If it’s not accurate then it will just be an “inaccurate assessment” based on incomplete information.
There is “I” -lots of it” in judgment and there is no “I” in discernment. Judgment implies resistance (cause you resist the denied aspects of yourself that you project unto the other person) and discernment implies acceptance (understanding always leads to surrendering to reality).
There is, thus, no “I” in acceptance and “I” creeps in in resistance, both figuratively and literally.
You want to learn more of this self-knowledge that will bring you more peace of mind? There are a few options you can do (pick two or all of them):
2. Add yourself to one of my fabulous FB support groups: Katarina Phang’s High Value Goddess Community. My groups aren’t moderated and it’s what sets them apart, believe it or not! Transformation happens gradually or fast (depending on where you are in your journey) because you are forced to see your own reflection in every member that stirs a strong emotional reaction in you. The groups make you AWARE and AWAKE, that’s the entire purpose of my teachings. It can’t be done when you are being coddled in a fake environment of safety (you don’t get that in the real world out there either but you will learn to cope as a healthy and well-adjusted adult). Any wonder I’m the one coach with the most results out there? It’s thanks to this, among other things.
4. Subscribe to this blog on the upper right hand corner of this page.
5. Follow me on FB and like my page, so you will know when I have FREE classes with juicy content and teachings on FB live videos. I give away so much free content because I know the impact I have on humanity as a whole.
6. Subscribe to my youtube channel. I’ll eventually add all my free classes/videos there.
7. Sign up for my magnificent Feminine Magnetism Group Coaching consisting of 27 weeks (approximately 54 hours of learning), particularly Module 1 Journey Inward and Module 5 Salvation Through Relationship. You will accelerate your growth with this one-of-kind profound program not being offered anywhere else. Begin the journey toward equanimity and self-acceptance.
8. Come to my celestial home for the upcoming retreat. We’ll have at least twice a year/retreats. If you like to listen to my speeches, you’ll be even more blown-away to sit with me in my living room (the Zen room) in an intimate setting while I’m delivering my teachings. You’ll come home with a new more empowered perspective on love, men, relationship and life in general. I can shift you energetically like no other and usher you to the gate of a new dimension of reality.
Please share this post if this resonates with you. Spread the message of peace and love.
For More Info : https://katarinaphang.com/