How to change MSN Email Address Easily
This is how you can change the MSN email address
Do you want to change the MSN email address? Then to your delight, the process is pretty easy and won’t take much of your time. All you need to is to contact MSN customer service and learn about how to change MSN email address. Their remote technical assistance is known to be the best and their technicians always come up with quick and flawless solutions. Here are the steps for changing the email address of your account.
1. GO to the homepage of the Microsoft website and click on sign in on the upper right corner.
2. Login to your email account and click on Your info.
3. Select the Manage your sign-in email or phone number option.
4. Click on Add email alias option.
5. Type your new email address, and then click on Add alias. In case your new address already exists. Then you will have to go for another email address.
You also have the option to select Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias, option and type an existing email address, and then click on Add alias.
To get more of such precise and prudent solutions, contact MSN customer service. The technicians that work over there are fully equipped to come up with flawless solutions. Their remote technical assistance has a proven track record to resolve all sorts of issues with the email account. They work round the clock and use the latest troubleshooting techniques to come up with easy to implement solutions. You can call them on any time of the day to get the best possible solution. Besides calling them, you can also post your query on their online forum, or can send it through emails as well.