FoCo Grown — Lemon Garlic Chicken Veggie Zucchini Boats
Fresh, quality ingredients can make all the difference when it comes to eating healthy. Good thing Fort Collins makes it easy to support your community by providing these ingredients at The Fort Collins Farmer’s Market. Gather up these locally grown ingredients and enjoy this tasty and easy to make treat!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Jodar Farms free range all natural chicken breast, shredded
- 3 Native Hill Farms zucchinis, cut lengthwise and seeded
- 1/2 cup of chopped Miller Farms cabbage
- 3/4 cup chopped Miller Farms carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 tbs lemon juice
Follow the steps on the photo below (from left to right) for a simple, healthy, and quality recipe you’ll want to make again and again!
Photo by: Katie Middel
Make sure to visit the Winter Farmer’s Market taking place in Old Town, Fort Collins on Feb 25, Mar 11, Mar 25, or Apr 8 in order to find the best quality ingredients for this tasty recipe!