- Submit to the best, new, irreverent art/lit mag, Delicate Friend. Currently accepting sexual and intimate work (the website specifies that this is, “not including graphic depictions of trauma, abuse, or non-consensual acts), poetry, visual art, songs, videos, fake movie reviews, real movie reviews, notes app masterpieces and probably more. Delicate Friend is an endeavor created by lovers, for lovers.
- The candy wrapper dresses of Timothy Schaffert’s hand-drawn paper dolls dance down the Twitter feed. Movie stars and glamorous gowns are just the beginning, Schaffert is also the author of, The Swan Gondola, and upcoming novel, The Perfume Thief.
- Turns, the beautiful text object by Philip Terry, “wandered lonely as a cloud”, onto my feed this morning. Presented by Tom Jenks, of Zimzalla.
- I’m desperately waiting for the publication of a new book examining the connection between Sylvia Plath and Anne Sexton, two confessional poets who have greatly impacted my work and lead me to love poetry. The book is Three Martini Afternoons at the Ritz by Gail Crowther, one of the Plath experts who regularly shares on Twitter. I’ve been waiting for this book since 9th grade, I think. Available now for preorder, coming to your mailbox Spring 2021.
- I follow DeMisty Bellinger on Twitter for relatable one line tweets about coffee and, more importantly, for easy links to her writing. The imagery in “Ladybird, Ladybird” by Okay Donkey Magazine, for example, is riviting.