I didn’t estimate because I planned to go full hermit-mode this weekend and assumed I wouldn’t spend much. That did end up being the case:
- $3.99 kombucha (I get one a week…maybe I should start making it)
- $.69 Cadbury eggs (I decided to only buy discounted Valentine’s candy after the holiday, thus missing out on all my preferred candies…therefore for Easter I am opting to buy the candy I want, when I want it. These were discounted anyway, I think by 40 or 50%!)
- $2.99 grapefruit juice, to make a Brown Derby at home
- $5.66 at Murray’s Bagels, a post-gym lunch for myself
- $15 for the drycleaning I had to pick up (3 pairs of pants)
$28.33, although I have no groceries and ate a scrap dinner of rice flake noodles stir fried with soy sauce and a bowl of peas on Sunday, so it probably would have been a good idea to buy vegetables or something.