Top Interview Questions and Answers for Python
1) What is Python?
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable which uses English keywords frequently where as other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
2) Mention five benefits of using Python?
· Python comprises of a huge standard library for most Internet platforms like Email, HTML, etc.
· Python does not require explicit memory management as the interpreter itself allocates the memory to new variables and free them automatically
· Provide easy readability due to use of square brackets
· Easy-to-learn for beginners
· Having the built-in data types saves programming time and effort from declaring variables
3) What is pickling and unpickling?
Pickle module accepts any Python object and converts it into a string representation and dumps it into a file by using dump function is called pickling. While the process of retrieving original Python objects from the stored string representation is called unpickling.