Hi nice article,
personally i find it very useful, even i like to share few more information
A lambda expression is very popular in java 8 for the following reasons like,
- It has rich library collection.
- Java lambda expressions are commonly used to implement callbacks or event listeners in functional programming with java stream API.
- A lambda expressions mainly helps in filter, iterate and extract data from collection.
- It’s a clear and concise way to represent one method interface using an expression.
- It reduces LOC (Lines of code) compare to previous java programs.
i find this information from this website, i find really awesome information in this website.