No, You Did Not Ask, But Here is the Shortest Weight Loss, Weight Control, Long-Life Program You Will Ever Read (and the longest blog heading)
· Don’t smoke, or allow smoking, except while barbecuing.
· Drink alcohol moderately. Purge regularly with water.
· Honor your family’s medical history and don’t allow history to repeat itself.
· Know your doctor’s name and get physical with her/him once a year.
· Marry, or at least find a companion. Odds are you will live longer and it won’t just seem that way.
· Eat what you like or are allowed to eat, moderately. It is really about calorie-counting, with a gander at the four food groups.
· Exercise more than moderately. Ultimately, there is more pain if you gain.
· Eat slowly. Driving slower wouldn’t hurt either.
· Do not allow age to slow you down. Metabolic changes can metastasize you.
· Consume massive quantities of brain food. A mind is a terrible thing to waste away.
· Nurture friendships, the more the better.
· Wash your hands, a lot.
· Good guys/gals volunteer. It is good to get outside yourself.
Check out my web site: Keith Frohreich