Why I Deleted My Facebook, Ditched My IPhone, Cancelled My Netflix, Quit My Job, Fired My Part-Time Virtual Assistant, Divorced My Spouse, Set Fire To My Home, Abandoned My Car, Tore Out My Veneers, Stripped Naked on the I95 On-Ramp and Disappeared Into The Wilderness
In defense of radical creativity.
- well the thesis is that I wanted to be a wolf
- [add intro metaphor]
- Seemed like a good idea and I decided to let loose from the things holding me back
- Wish i couldf write a full blog post but the wifi here is not great
- (expound on the sound of the babbling stream herE)
- only problem is, wolves do not write blog posts. it’s not a thing
- Even just bullet points is crossing the line
- I mustn't displease the alpha
- Gotta go! Speak soon.