5 Things about the Man Who Killed Bin Laden
After reading the long article “The man who killed bin Laden is screwed,” I found that it is very hard to read if you do not want to sit down and read in depth. So, I created a listicle that makes it much easier to get the main points of this article. Here are five things you want to know about the man who killed Osama Bin Laden.
1. His name is Robert O’Neill. He was known only as “the Shooter” for a long time after the incident.
2. O’Neill joined the Navy at 19 after a girl broke his heart. He signed up to become a sniper on a whim. He has killed 30+ kills of enemy combat.
3. The military did not take care of him after he came back from the mission. They wanted to put him in the Witness protection program. He was sworn to secrecy.
4. His wife and kids were scared for their lives. They would live each day on edge. The were afraid of a terrorist attack on their community.
5. “Is this the best thing I’ve ever done, or the worst?”
O’Neill relives the terrible mission everyday.
To find out more about O’Neill look at this link about 5 more fast facts you need to know about the man who killed bin Laden.