Aquiline MPC- Great Tire Chain Style When Clearance is an Issue
Continuing our series of tire chain styles- this week’s style spotlight is the Aquiline MPC. This chain was specifically designed to fit tractors and other equipment with limited clearance in wheel wells.
With all of the questions we hear about which style chain to use on vehicles and equipment, the first question we will always ask is do they have enough clearance for tire chains? The Aquiline MPC is a great option for some types of equipment when clearance (space between the tire and the wheel well) is an issue. If clearance is an issue and chains are not an option for you, be sure to check out our great selection of screw in ice studs.
As with all the products we sell- we want you to have choices- good, better and best options when possible. Since applications and environmental factors play a big part of your decision, sometimes you may just need to call us so we can make sure you get the right product both for your tread style, your equipment and your application. So don’t be afraid to contact us if you have any questions.
Aquiline MPC Chains work well plowing driveways and parking lots.
Aquiline MPC are Generally Available for the Following Types of Equipment
Features of Aquiline MPC
- They are a GREAT CHOICE for plowing as they will not tear up the asphalt when plowing driveways and parking lots.
- This tire chain style and pattern is the best choice for extra traction when limited clearance is an issue.
- Manufactured with a narrower 5.5mm cross chain for minimal space with added wear bars for longevity.
- Great for use with compact utility tractors, skid steer loaders and agricultural equipment.
- Manufactured from hardened alloy steel in a square link design for added bite.
- With box pattern design, chain will not fall down between the lugs of the tire.
Watch the video below for more information
Ken Jones is happy to answer all customer questions about Tire Chains. You can call us or live chat with a tire chain expert on our main website