Communications Public Relations
Bio on me!
Small town girl, born and raise! Currently living in the big city of Spokane, Washington, which is huge compared to where I come from. I am attending school at Eastern Washington University and currently employed at Clear Chiropractic on the South Hill. Family, friends and animals are what make up most of the things I enjoy in life. When going through life day to day I keep in mind this quote to live by, “May my heart be kind, my mind fierce, and my spirit brave.”― Kate Forsyth.
Fun facts about me!
- I transferred to EWU 3 years ago from University of Idaho.
- I work at Clear Chiropractic, where I been for the last 2 years as the Director of Communications.
- I grew up in a small town of Odessa, WA (population 800 or so), both of my parents grew up there as well!
4. I graduated with a class of 12 students including myself.
5. I have grown up riding horses and have continued into training my own colts as well as enjoy playing horse polo!
6. I love cooking and trying new foods and recipes.
7. I consider myself a beer connoisseur; it’s not always acceptable to drink beer for fun, but I love trying new beer!
8. Outdoor activities are a must; running, hiking or biking new areas in the Pacific Northwest.
9. I am obsessed with shoes (mostly boots). I don’t event know the number of shoes that I own.
10. I have decided to change my lifestyle habits to live holistically in order to cut out toxins out of my body, well except for beer. ;)
My exciting story!
This winter quarter was my first quarter as a full time student at Eastern, while working just under full-time hours at my current work place. During this quarter I had huge success with my classes, which pleasantly surprised me. I got a 4.0 in one of my classes; my first 4.0 ever at EWU! Not only did I do well in that particular class but I also got Dean’s listed for the quarter. Needless to say I was very pleased that I accomplished good grades while working just under full time hours for the first time!