Truffles on a Budget
These are two products I love that you can buy at the local trader joes.
They are each under $10 and are great to dress up your favorite dishes. Makes a great addition to my holiday meals!
It’s a fun gift to get and appreciated when received. Makes a great addition to my holiday meals.
Here are a couple of recipes I make using these two great products.
Keren’s Sweet Potato Bakes
- Four Large organic sweet potatoes cut into fry like pieces
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- Trader Joe’s Himalayan truffle salt
I like to place the potatoes in a Ziploc bag then add liquefied coconut oil and truffle salt to taste. Shake everything together. Place on a piece of parchment paper over a baking pan.
Preheat oven to 425.
Roast for 20 minutes.
Flip the fries over and roast for another 15 minutes.
Perfect every time!
(You an always add a little more salt if need when done.)
Truffle Fennel Salad
- 2 organic fennel bulbs (washed thoroughly) cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 of a red onion cut into thin sliver’s
- 1/4 cup of pistachio meets
- 3 tablespoons of Trader Joe’s truffle. oil
- Sea salt
Mix is all up and