How to Restore the Old Status in WhatsApp 2018
WhatsApp 2018 | Can display the status of the video and photos ala Snapchat and Instagram Stories, WhatsApp instead protested. That’s why WhatsApp restore feature ‘Status’ long. Most of the WhatsApp users probably already know how to post a status update-based text on WhatsApp. However, who knows Your hard to find, but once this feature is re-released, here are the steps.
Read Also : Chat in Group WhatsApp 2018 Now Have a Privacy
Keep in mind, this feature is available in WhatsApp the latest version 2.17.107. So, first update Your WhatsApp to version.
- In the app, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner.
- Select the option of ‘Settings’ (the settings).
- Tap on your profile picture or Your name that is located on top of the other options like Accounts, Chats, Notifications and others.
- Tap the status message on the ‘About and phone number’.
- Then tap the small pencil icon on the status message You want to attach
- The Status of the long still include a default such as Available, Busy, Battery about to die and the others, if You want to use it.
So, updates the status of the old remain there. While status in the form of photos, videos and GIFS that will automatically disappear in 24 hours, there in the tab ‘Status’ separately in the application.
Source : WhatsApp 2018