Green Tea — An Ideal Slimming Tea for Fitness Freaks
Green tea has been used to cure many diseases for over thousand years. Nowadays, it has become popular as fat burning tea due to its fat burning properties. Health and fitness experts around the world have also realised its benefits and often recommend it for weight loss as well as reducing the fat accumulated in the body. Unlike black tea, green tea doesn’t go through fermentation process and hence it retains maximum amount of antioxidants and poly-phenols, which makes it beneficial in many ways. However, it is recommended to take green tea as diet teainstead of supplements like green tea fat burner to reap its benefits. Here are some of the noteworthy benefits of green tea are as follows:
- Heart Disease studies have revealed that green tea works effectively on keeping the blood vessels relaxed and withstand changes in blood pressure. It also provide protection against formation of clots that generally causes heart attacks.
- Green tea helps in reducing the risk of oesophageal cancer and also kills the cancer cells in general without damaging the healthy tissues around them.
- Green tea is a slimming tea that helps in reducing the bad cholesterol in the blood and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- Some studies show that green tea helps in delaying the deterioration caused by Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. It potentially lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- Green tea contain an element known as “catechin” capable of destroying the bacteria and viruses that cause throat infections, dental caries and other dental conditions.
- Green tea has been proven to be very effective in reducing the wrinkles and the signs of aging due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Both animal and human studies have demonstrated that green tea applied topically can reduce sun damage.
- Researches have revealed that people who regular consume green tea, they don’t fall victim to common bacterial and viral infections. Green tea is not just diet tea, it also helps in boosting the immune system. The catchenis present in green tea also protects people from other problems such as bad breath, dysentery, diarrhoea, tooth decay, indigestion, flu, cough & cold, and colitis etc.
- Green tea is preferred by fitness freaks as it improves stamina and body’s strength. If you will take a hot cup of slimming tea after some rigorous exercise and within no time, you will be ready for a few more sets
- Green tea is an ideal solution for overcoming savage hangovers and fatigue caused due to consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Some studies have shown that green tea is capable of increasing the fat oxidation by 17% and is capable of increasing the fat burning and boosting the metabolic rate of the body.
Thus, green tea is a safe and effective slimming tea that helps in getting rid of extra pounds of weight within shortest period of time and without any side effects.