All You Need to Know about Why Camouflage Is a Trendy Design
Military mainly inspires the camouflage design. The usage of this design by the military has obvious reasons. Well, they wanted to blend with the surroundings. This design was popularized especially after World War 1. Fashion designers like to draw inspiration for fashion from all sorts of objects, things, and events. Hence, is the recent trend of the cam design.
The camo design is not only a particular kind of pattern, but it has an array of patterns and color mixtures to give the camouflage effect. This design is a rage in the modern fashion game. Almost every individual owns some piece of clothing in this design. Here are some reasons why this design might be so attractive:
- Firstly, it is a tribute to the military and the incredible work they do for saving our lives by risking theirs.
- Secondly, many prints can become made in the camo design. Hence, many variations can become brought within the same layout.
- This model has not been popular as a fashion statement. So the designers have tried to bring this fantastic design under the light of popularity, so that people can experience something new and make a unique addition to their wardrobe.
- The prints were originally made to blend in with the natural surroundings. However, in the present day fashion scenario, the camo print clothes cause people to stand out amongst the crowd.
- There is space for much experimentation with this design by digitally creating other prints and patterns that can complement camo print clothing.
- Because of the blending character of this print, individuals wearing this print tend to look taller and leaner.
- An enormous psychological fondness occurs, given the fact that in their heads, people are wired to respect the military people.
- There not only exists a space to make many variations, but also it is much fun to mix and match designs that were thought out in a different perspective.
Some clothing options have been made using the fashionable camouflage prints; including shirts, jackets, hoodies, and even skirts and pants. Jackets and overcoats have been a huge success, and are usually worn with muted colors to bring out the brightness of the prints. All in all, the camouflage design is a trendy and beautiful design; which has been able to bring an exciting new variation in the fashion game.