What makes for a successful mobile App?
For a successful mobile app you have to a large no of activities in a proper sequence and time as well.
At the development phase:
- Idea of App (Your Idea must be unique or something special in it).
- Attractive Design (You must have an attractive and responsive design which is compatible on any mobile device).
- Pay some extra attention on the key features of your app. (Like at the payment section, etc.)
- Try to complete your mobile app within time and budget.
At the marketing phase:
- Make a decision, whether you want to market your app with your own or to hire a professional marketing team.
- If you want to market your app with your own than implement some winning strategy to market your apps using Facebook, twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin, etc.
- If you want to hire a professional team to market your app than must take care of some points about them you are going to hire like their experience, whether they handle any project in past like yours, charges and much more things.
To Monetize your app:
There are lot of tools to monetize your apps tapjoy, Millennial media, InMobi, AdMob, StartApp and much more. Activate any one and start monetizing your mobile apps.
Read an interesting infographic on Mobile App Development and Marketing Mistakes to get more information.