Gemstones are known for their lustrous sheen that attracts the attention of almost everyone who lay their eyes on them. Pretty much like all gemstones, aquamarines are also known for their shine and the amazing color that they possess. As per the leading distributors of wholesale designer jewelry in hong kong, one of the most important things about Aquamarines is that they need special care to keep their shine forever. This stone is generally found in the color shades of aqua to blue or green to deep blue. It is essential to keep you aquamarine jewelry free from any dust particles and scratches.
Aquamarines are generally quite strong and sturdy, but can be vulnerable to scratches and breakage very easily. It is a very sensitive stone that can lose its dark color if exposed to direct sunlight for a longer period of time.
Here are some important tips to maintain Aquamarine gemstone:
- Chemicals: You must make sure that you keep your aquamarine away from any harsh chemicals like chlorine or ammonia. It is also recommended that this gemstone should not be exposed to alcohol or soda as they can damage the color and shine of the stone.
- Warm Water: You should always use warm water to clean aquamarine gemstone as warm water will eradicate the dust on the stone gently. You can soak your stone in it for some time before beginning the cleaning process.
- Soapy Water: Just to avoid any chemical-based cleanser to go on the surface of the aquamarine, you can instead use soapy water. Just the regular soap water will be more than enough to clean the dirt accumulated on it. Make sure to use only a soft brush for cleaning.
- Soft Cloth: Don’t just use any cloth for drying the stone. Make use of a very soft cotton cloth to wipe out the excess water from its surface.
- Storing: If you are not wearing the stone immediately, store it in a cotton piece to avoid any contact with a rough surface. Also, make sure that you don’t keep it with other gemstones that are harder than aquamarine to avoid scratches and breakage.
Aquamarines are gifted with a number of qualities that range beyond its amazing color and cuts. Aquamarines have always been considered to be the luckiest of all gemstones in the world. But makes sure that you buy them only from authentic gemstone manufacturer in India, so they can actively fulfil their purpose. An experienced astrologer is the best person to determine the perfect size of stone for you. However you can consult an expert gemologist for some maintenance tips.