this is torture.
Its been a long time since I last updated and so many things have happened.
- My face had a massive blackhead breakout session. This lasted about 2 weeks. It was fun.
- I had a wonderful 5 minute nose bleed. Luckily I was parked in my car and alone so no one witnessed it but I’m not gonna lie, IT FREAKED ME OUT. SO MUCH BLOOD! ew! P.s. Peep those super dry lips 😭😭😭😭 the struggle
- My skin is still very very very dry. I could apply lotion a thousand times and you’ll still be able to walk up to me, rub my arm, and see dry skin fall off like a snow storm.
- The VERY FEW times that I’ve worn make up… My face has severely punished me for it. Picture with make up on & after taking it off. P.s. Wearing lipstick is the worst & I miss it so much 😭
- I was finally able to pop a black head that wouldn’t come out for months. HUGE RELIEF.
- My skin is starting to clear up but if I do get a breakout its giant and painful.
- I am now half done (very noticeable results should start showing soon)
- I went 9 days without washing my hair and I still had fly away’s. I was so use to my hair being greasy and washing it everyday that it kind of weirds me out that I don’t have to wash it. And I’ve had the same bottles of shampoo and conditioner for 3 months now. 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- Chapstick IS MY BEST FRIEND. ❤️❤️❤️
- Body aches are very real and painful. 🤕🤕
- I LITERALLY HATE ACCUTANE… for right now. lol. 😂😭😂😭😂😭
But you know what they say, It all gets worse before it gets better. Now that we’re all caught up on the good stuff though… I’m going to try my best to keep this updated until the end. ✌🏼️✌🏼️✌🏼️