How to work efficiently with Pomodoro technique
Pomodoro technique was first developed in 1980s by the Francisco Cirillo. In this technique time collapse are design for better productivity. What have to do in this experiment is following;
1. Decide on the task to be done
2. Set the pomodoro timer (alarm) to 25 minutes.
3. Work on the task until the timer rings. If a distraction pops into your head, write it down, but immediately get back on the task.
4. After the timer tings, put a star (or a tick) on a piece of paper.
5. Take a short 3–5 minute break.
6. Repeat steps 1–4
7. After you have 4 ticks on your paper, you can take a longer break (15–20 minutes), and continue working on your task by going to step 1 until you complete your task.
I select a task to work on my in-person drop blog, just to write a quality blog, before this technique I was bit lazy and used to distract with my mobile, friends and other mental distraction.
Initial this was difficult to me to manage myself for writing, because I never use to write anything with consecutive 20 min and also I can’t remove my all distractions like I never ask to my friends to go outside the room just for the sake of study. So creating a suitable work environment is difficult to me. But I manage to create work environment by the help of my roommate.
This experiment is very good and my blog written in second lap of 20 min. I don’t know how this is happen because whenever I write the thing its goes long almost more than 3 hours. This technique is really beneficial for me, it’s amazing that what I got about time management.
How I remove my distraction:
· I put my mobile on Airplane mood so that I can get minimum notification from social media and also less text messages from my friends
· I just focus on my work which I have to do in this experiment.
· I just ask a friend that take lock and key of it and lock the room so that no one can disturb men during this technique
· Collected all resources that needed in writing a blog like I have pencil and note book and laptop too.
· Started and worked with honestly.
This was brilliant experience I should do it rest of my writing work. Because I was never expect that this may be happen that I can work with very efficiently.
If you enjoy please clap and follow for more blogs…