Stuff I learned last year
Last year was actually studious, serious, adventurous and much more. I learned many thing and have also failed.
But, “I haven’t failed, I just found 1000 ways of failing.”-Thomas Edison
Life is what you make it. Your thoughts should be positive to led you a happy and perfect life. I have board exams this year (Std-10th). That is the reason for having a studious and serious year. In-fact, I had enjoyed living my life :)
Some tips and stuff I learned (related to studies):-
- Concentrating on more than one things will destroy everything. Except do concentrate on one with perfection.
- A peaceful place with zero disturbance and full mindset is needed for studying.
- Active read everything so you don’t have to repeat it again and again.
- Make recordings while reading a lesson and listen it every night before sleeping.
- Maths should be the key of the day and lock of the night.
- Mental ability questions and reasoning are the charger of mind.
- Whenever you feel low, keep everything aside and meditate.
- 15 minutes of meditation early in the morning will bright up your whole day.
- Some physical exercise will lead to wealthy health.
- Songs should be just a part of your 5 minutes refreshment.
Things I cooked:-
- I learned how to make toor daal.
- I learned making Choco-lava cake.
- I learned making Ghughra, is a sweet dumpling made with suji or Maida flour wheat flour and stuffed with khoya.
- I also tried making some salad with cheese. But when I baked, it just burned.
Some of the activities I learned :0
- I learned some kind of room decor.
- I learned how to make mind maps and tried using it.
- I have made a beautiful Rangoli out of different colors.
- I learned some steps of contemporary dance.