Write Medium in Markdown without pain
I like Medium because of its simple design, many excellent stories and the reward for writers. However, there is a critical defect in Medium for me: it does not support Markdown.
As a developer, I like using Markdown to write posts (and perhaps most of engineers like it, too.) Markdown’s format is clear and easy-to-remember so that it is convenient to write a great post, especially about programing articles. But the pity is that Medium regards Markdown as a geek format, so will not plan to support it.
Unsupported? Don’t worry, we are developers.
What are the specific goals?
- An simple Markdown editor.
- Automatically convert from Code block to Gist, and fit to exact language format.
- An simple picture uploader.
- Don’t forget to support Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, and so on.
- Publish your stories to Medium, with just one click.
Cooking step? tl;dr: Put your love, passion, time, code, cat fur and some bugs (required) in a magic cauldron, then stir for a wile under the purple moonlight. After a few weeks you will get something called Markdium.
Let see how it works
Give it a try! https://markdium.dev/editor