Advise is a Blessing
I discuss 6 most useful tips with my friend Rubia zia and it was a great experience . I explained all 6 steps of Maximizing and managing career in detail i.e
1. Find your passion and align it with your career
2. Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other
3. Own your decisions: Don’t let other people make decisions for you and don’t blame anyone else
4. Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field/industry
5. Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector
6. Spend at least one year in your first job.
She is a recent graduate and searching for job. She needed these tips a lot as she was not really sure about her career goals. I told her to own her decision and find your passion where you want to be in your long term career , What you are deciding to become ,just think about these things right now and make a decision for your life. It was great to help some one by giving advice for making decision as Decision is the authority you should have to make in your life by yourself and don’t blame others for any goods and bad. I really enjoyed having such kind of valuable discussion with her.