Kitfox Games 2019: So Much To Do, So Much To See
A recap of all the things we’ve done throughout the year.
Kitfox Games has always valued reflection, improvement, and celebration, so here’s another little annual wrap up post. And in 2019, we’ve teamed up with some lovely devs in our game publishing adventures, so it got even more busy. Whoaaaa!
While this infographic highlights our achievements, keep in mind there was a lot of invisible work that went into this. Meetings, planning, making afternoon coffee, stressing over whether or not things would work out, strategic business synergy stuff, etc.
We also wouldn’t be here without the support from the networks we are so lucky to have. Advice/well wishes from fellow game devs, volunteers helping us with our booths (shout out to Corina, Tori, Elaine, and Ron), and of course, you! This will sound sappy as heck, but we’re honestly so blessed to have cheerleaders and a community like you. Thank you.
Okay, sappiness over. Let’s get to the info!
Game Jam Game
- Oct 2019: Cryptid Containment Taskforce
- Jongwoo: A Cruel Fate: Emergent Tragedies in The Shrouded Isle
- Tanya: The Narrative Innovation Showcase 2019
- Victoria: Why Fashion in (Most) Games Sucks, and Why You Should Care | NOTICE ME: The Grind Behind the $272K Funding Success of Boyfriend Dungeon
PAX West 2019
- Victoria & Tarn and Zach Adams: Dwarf Fortress Live
- David Dunham & Tarn Adams : System Design, on Fire, All the Time: Controlling Chaos
Full Indie Summit 2019
What’s Next: 2020
Clearly 2020 is going to be an even more hectic year for us. Mondo Museum coming out in Early Access, Boyfriend Dungeon, more talks (we’re already confirmed for 4 GDC talks!), and… maybe other things? It’s a lot! But that means there’s more to be excited for.
We’ll take it one day at a time.
See you next year.