Businesses use the “Low Hanging Fruit Business Strategy”
- to acquire new customers fast
- to maintain cash-flow consistently, and
- to set easily achievable short-term goals.
10 examples of low hanging fruits strategy for local businesses
- For a saloon, beard-setting or shaving is a low hanging fruit.
- For a beauty parlor, facial or waxing can bring frequent customers.
- For a dentist, teeth whitening can qualify for this strategy.
- For a real estate agency, renting is a low price service to establish its identity.
- For a travel agency, flights or railway ticket booking best fit in this category.
- For a digital marketing agency, setting up a 1-page WordPress website is easy to offer.
- For a Chartered Accountant, filing Income Tax returns can bring several new clients.
- For a Lawyer Office, affidavit for different purposes is always in high demand.
- For a grocery store, milk packets can fetch walk-in customers.
- For a pan shop, gutkha or cigarettes is a mass selling product.
Excerpts of “Low Hanging Fruit — What You Need to Know For a Business Growth!” where I explained in detail this growth strategy for a new business