Fix Receding Gums Without Surgery
Get Your Smile Back
If some of your teeth start looking longer than they did before, it may be because of receding gums.
In Gum recession, the tissue surrounding the teeth fades away gradually. It can also affect badly on your beautiful smile and can knock your confidence out. Some of the factors behind receding gums can be harsh brushing and unhealthy oral care.
The people who are affected by a receding gum often wonder whether it is possible to Fix receding gums naturally?
Hére is some good néws for you“ Receding gums can be reversed with new non-surgical gum recession treatment options”
How to Fix receding gums without surgery?
One of the main reasons behind receding gums is some gum disease. Gum disease can become worse by plaque and tartar build-up, tooth decay (1), dental caries, and inadequate oral hygiene. Alcohol use, unhealthy diet, teeth grinding (bruxism) (2) and drug abuse can also make gum disease even more complicated.
We can start gum regrowth and stop the further loss of gum tissues through various methods.
· Surgery to reverse receding gums: Gum grafts suffer from low success rates not to mention the pain and huge costs of such an ineffective treatment. The worst part regarding the procedure is that you’ll have to limit the consumption of solid food for a couple of weeks to a couple of months after surgery.
· Natural remedies to Fix receding gums: Gums that recede dué to gum disease can be reversed by using alternative treatment for receding gums. Thankfully, there are alternative solutions to reverse receding gums. But non-surgical gum recession treatment will not deliver the results if your gums are receding due to harsh brushing and flossing.
Non-surgical solution to fix receding gums
Gums are designed to protect your teeth. They also protect the inner cheek bones. If your gums are firm; you can bite in an apple confidently! When your gums recede, it leaves teeth in danger since the roots are uncovered putting teeth at higher risk of decay and eventually, tooth loss. If this isn’t treated Urgently, You Can Lose Your Teeth.
“Fix receding gum naturally? “
Sóunds like a problematic jób but it is incredibly simple- and you can do it at home with no painful and expensive Gum Graph.
Receding gums is proof of some gum disease. Without Harmful Bacteria (3) Targeting the Soft Gum Tissue, Your Gums Should Naturally Fix By themselves. This is exactly just like a finger cut that generates new skin and heals again. What you should do is keep it clean and germ free.
Fix Receding Gums At Home
It sounds too good to be true, but if your gums are receding due to gum disease, which is the most wide-spread cause, your gums can regrow back to normal quickly. Quickly does not means instantly, but by regularly using this all-natural product to take out the harmful germs, you can stop receding gums and start gum regrowth within two months.
<<<< Things To Do Next >>>>
If your gums are receding due to gum disease, you need to use Dental Pro 7™, which is world’s most effective non-surgical solution to Fix receding gums.
Dental Pro 7™ is made up of organic substances found in the connective tissues of the body. When applied to gums, it provides a thick film in which new cells and blood vessels can grow.
What is Dental Pro 7™?
Dental Pro 7™ is a highly concentrated thick dental care solution that you brush your teeth with instead of standard toothpaste. It contains an exclusive, professional strength blend of plant, herb and fruit extracts that are proven to kill (within 1 minute) the specific ‘bad’ bacteria and pathogens in your mouth* that harm the teeth and gum tissues.
Unlike regular toothpaste and dental care products, Dental Pro 7™ exclusive blend is lipid-based (water resistant and water insoluble) therefore it does not wash away and remains coated around your teeth and gums (as an invisible shield) providing ultra-long-lasting protection….. This unique lipid formulation also allows it to penetrate deeper down into your gums and gum line, that’s where most of the harmful bacteria live (the ones that harm your gum tissue)
Dosage: Brush Twice a day with Dental Pro 7™ for Couple of minutes each session, using Four drops per usage.
Yes, you can avoid gum graph procedures (4) and high costs associated with these invasive medical ( dental ) procedures.
Dental Pro 7™ can also be used after tooth extractions and other surgical procedures to boost healing and ease the pain.
Dental Pro 7™ can also be used for people struggling with chronic mouth ulcers and lichen planus — oral eczema.
Benefits Of Dental Pro 7™
Exclusive ‘lipid-based’ Formula: Which means it can penetrate down below the gum line and not easily rub off or rinse away, providing powerful and long-lasting protection
Extremely powerful: The major ingredients are rare and exclusive herbal extracts which have been shown in numerous studies to have really powerful antibacterial properties, these ingredients when combined with natural vitamins, emollients, antioxidants and healing substances, results in a product which lives up to its claims
Easy to use: it literary takes minutes to apply every day, simply brush just like you would do with standard toothpaste
Save Thousands of dollars: Using Dental Pro 7™, You can potentially save thousands of dollars every year in unnecessary dental procedures and deep cleaning.
Scientifically proved: The extracts in Dental Pro 7™ are not only clinically proven to get rid of the harmful bacteria in your mouth, but also the specific pathogens that are the main reasons for gum, tooth, and breath problems.
It’s COMPLETELY herbal: You no longer be required to put harsh chemicals, irritants or potential cancer-causing preservatives into your mouth (some of which can, in fact, make your teeth and gums even worse)
Eliminate gum, tooth and breath problems: Dental Pro 7™ is the only solution to contain an extraordinary arsenal of 11 separate antibacterial and antioxidant components to deal with your gum, tooth and breath complications from every angle possible!
Fast results: You can actually ‘SEE’ and ‘FEEL’ results in as little as a few weeks. In a recent study using the actives in Dental Pro 7™; all Periodontopathic bacterial strains tested (the bacteria that causes gum/tooth complications) were completely killed in under 30 seconds.
Pure Concentrated: The active ingredients in ONE bottle of Dental Pro 7™ is so pure it’s approximated 700% more concentrated versus the leading dental treatment (that costs $80 a tube)… the equivalent value of over $560
< < < < < < < < What People Are Saying… > > > > > > >
“After one look my dentist stop laughing once he saw how my gums had grown back and my gum disease had stopped. Without any painful surgery treatment”.
Marihuana — Chicago, il
How to Fix receding Gums Naturally with Dental Pro 7™?
Dental Pro 7™ is world’s best non-surgical treatment to Fix receding gums. Use it twice every day as regular toothpaste, and you should start seeing the gum tissues regrowth. This is a COMPLETELY natural product with not less than TWENTY-NINE herbs. Here’s How Dental Pro 7™ Formula Works In Action…!
This organic liquid miracle is an excellent combination detection of natural herbs will reduce the spread out of any harmful bacteria in your mouth which can cause gum recession. It’s a unique blend specifically produced to aid gum regrowth. Every time you use Dental Pro 7™, its ingredients will attáck the germs that aré attacking the gum tissues.
All the ingredients in Dental Pro 7™ are specially put together to fight this war for you.
Once Dental Pro 7™ gets inside your gums, these bacteria's are no match. It continues to work all day long and night. After only weeks you will observe for yourself that you’re winning the fight against receding gums.
>>>>> Dental Pro 7™ Ingredients
It uses only the best organic ingredients. These all natural ingredients have a host of anti-inflammatory and restorative healing properties that start the gum tissue restoration process. It is the 1, 2 punch germs cannot stand up to. Nothing short of miraculous,” are the words which come to mind when you see the results for yourself. Check out the ingredients by yourself, there no product like this on the market.
Unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee
You will be very happy to hear that this product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee. In case you decide for no matter what reason that Dental Pro 7™ has not provided the results you expected, you can simply réquest a full refund, and you will be paid back 100% of your money back, no question will be asked.
It is my opinion honestly, that is pretty fair and reasonable. Not many gum restoration products can be so confident that they can offer you a 100% money guarantee.
Time to Change: An old saying says, “If You Keep Doing What You’ve Beén Doing, You will Keep Gétting Whát You’ve Alwáys Been Gétting.“ … Well, this is harsh but trué.
You are worried dué to receding gums, but yóu continue with the same dáily routine, using same store brand tooth-pastes and mouthwash, and also relying upon your dentist to solve all your oral issues, you will Keep increasing the gum recession process.
Dental Pro 7™ Is The Best Alternative Cure For Receding Gums.
As expected, there is a cost of Dental Pro 7™. But, the product is sold with 100% money back guarantee; Give it a shot as there isn’t any risk at all.
The choice is yours; You need to stop receding gums?-?without costly and painful surgical treatment. I believe it makes sense to give Dental Pro 7™ a try…!
>>>>>>> >>>>> Try Dental Pro 7™ Now
Also, you must have a look at your toothbrush. If it possesses hard bristles, replace it which has a soft bristle. Keep in mind, flossing and brushing must be soft. No hash brushing, because it will damage the tiny gum tissues.
Remember, “The Bacteria Will Continues To Progress … Until You Stop Them” … This is something people will never talk during a dinner gathering and over breakfast.
Still, harmful bacteria grow fast on your teeth.… There’re growing right this moment. Besides stinky breath, bitter taste in the morning, oral bacteria can easily give out numerous health conditions. (5)
Bacteria leave coatings of a sticky film known as plaque on your teeth below your gumline. So it quietly sets out to press your gums away from your teeth.
Gums will shrink, and eventually, you start realizing gum recession.
What can Fix receding gums Naturally?
This damage will just worsen until you take action to stop it.
Three things you Should do now.
1. Get rid of the harmful bacteria.
2. Continue fighting with all the unwanted organisms all day every day.
3. Use a product that lowers plaque accumulation
Dental Pro 7™ Is The Best Way to Accomplish All Three Of These Targets For You
Dental Pro 7™ 100 % natural ingredients seep deep into the nooks and cranniés and are not easily rinsed away.
If you take control of the harmful bacteria, you can take control of your gum disease.
Kill The Bacteria Which Are Feeding On Your Gum Tissue!
Think about it; receding gums is sure to get worse if neglected, which may result in loose teeth and other health concerns.
Stimulate Gum Growth — Fix receding gum
Dental Pro 7™ is a 100% natural product for receding gums. For years, Dental Pro 7™ is only sold to professionals… …Now available to you!
“Nothing short of incredible,” are the words that come to mind when you see the results for yourself.
>> >> You can order Dental Pro 7™ from official site by clicking here, Dental Pro 7™ comes with a 90-day money back guarantee so there is no risk what so ever trying this incredible gum regrowth product.
- Sources of scientific Research
(1) Department of microbiology, Tokyo Dental College: takarada k, kimizuka r, takahashi n, honma k, okuda k, kato t. a comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. japan. oral microbiol oral microbiol immunol. 2004 feb; 19(1): 61–4
(2) University of zurich, switzerland. “oral microbiol immunol”…. shapiro s, meier a, guggenheim b. the antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. 1994 aug; 9(4): 202–8.
(3) J Cordeiro ln, viana gs. punica granatum from herb pharmacothermenezes sm (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque.. 2006; 6(2): 79–92.
(4) J A preliminary study. int acad periodontol: sastravaha g, yotnuengnit p, booncong p, sangtherapitikul p. adjunctive periodontal treatment with centella asiatica and punica granatum extracts. 2003 oct; 5(4): 106–15.
(5) J Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy a study by int acad periodontol: sastravaha g, gassmann g, sangtherapitikul p, grimm wd. adjunctive periodontal treatment with centella asiatica and . 2005
(6)J Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. : J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311–8. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311–8.
(7) University of Texas Medical: walter j. loesche, microbiology of dental decay and periodontal disease, medical microbiology. 4th edition, chapter 99; 1996. branch at galveston.
(8) “sodium lauryl sulfate and triclosan has side effects study by :babich h and babich j p. in vitro cytotoxicity studies with gingival cells” (may 16, 1997) 91(3): 189–196.
(9) J (9) j ethnopharmacol, helichrysum italicum: from traditional use to scientific data. 2014; 151(1): 54–65. epub 2013 nov 14
(10) Sci Rep. Frankincense and Myrrh: Inflammation via regulation by Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh, via regulation of the metabolic profiling and the MAPK signaling pathway 2015 Sep 2; 5: 13668. doi: 10. 1038/srep13668.
(11) Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13–19: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez. “Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet”. enero “Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet”. Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13–19 — feb 2010.: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez.