· ECMAScript 3 (ES3) was released on December 1999. A more advanced version of the language, by including regular expressions and exception handling.
· ECMAScript 5 (ES5) was released on December 2009. It added features for robust programming via a strict mode and a better way to handle JSON.
1. One language for frontend and backend programming
2. Develop Faster and Smoother
3. Easy to Learn, faster to master
4. Most Popular Language
In summary, it is becoming a swiss army knife of programming languages, where it can be used for many purposes in a different context. No wonder it continues to be one of the most popular programming languages (refer — image below).
Reason-5: Great Statistics
· More than 900000 servers deployed Node.js which is the highest growth rate among all