7 Basic Roles of Manpower consultant
In a country like Saudi Arabia where opportunities in career streams are many but the lack of stream lining causes talented career driven professionals to lose out on opportunities. In such cases, it helps to take professional guidance and help so that the right career decision may be made and no professional needs to lose out on a prospect of growth. The professional guidance that one may be able to get is with the help of manpower consultants in Saudi Arabia such as Proven. There are a number of functions that manpower consultants carry out which is how they help the companies as well as the people of the country.
1) Advertising: A major function in hiring staff for a company is to create awareness about the job. The consultants take steps to advertise about available jobs through various mediums and channels to reach the right kind of target audience.
2) Identifying and shortlisting: The main function that the consultants carry out is to understand the requirement, identify the right candidates for the job and make sure that they are sent for apt roles.
3) Training: the consultants also make sure that the candidates are well trained for facing the interviews and are given insights about the role for which they are being interviewed. This helps in ensuring that the candidates know what they are in for and no time or effort gets wasted in arranging the wrong candidates.
4) Testing: Checking whether the candidates are right for the role is also one major function that manpower consultants in Saudi Arabia such as Proven carry out. They make sure that the chosen candidates are perfect for the job and will be able to do justice to the job.
5) Hiring: As per the guidelines of the hiring company, the consultants make sure that they choose the right prospects and complete all the formalities to get them on board. Having the candidates join the company is something that the consultants do.
6) Ensuring speed: One major factor that gets covered with the work of the consultants is that the job of recruitment gets streamlined as well as quickened so that productive time is not wasted in the process.
7) Maintaining quality: Another major responsibility of the consultants is that they need to make sure that the quality of hire is maintained which may not be possible to achieve if the hire is made within the company, without taking expert help.
In the process of hiring staff for a company, it is important that a fool proof decision is made because choosing the wrong candidate may cause a lot of trouble as well as loss to those who hire the staff. In such conditions, consultants prove to be a boon for the hiring companies.