Potato chips in the microwave
To surprise yourself or just a snack for beer. You can serve it with various spices, for example spicy salt, dried herbs, ground pepper. Easy recipe for the microwave oven.
- Servings: 4
- 2 potatoes or more, if desired
- vegetable oil
- spices to taste
- salt to taste
Preparation: 5min>Cooking: 5min> Total time: 10min
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into very thin slices.
- Pour the slices with vegetable oil, mix, salt and add spices to taste.
- Lubricate the container with oil (so that the potatoes do not stick.)
- Place the finely chopped potatoes on a plate in one layer.
- Put in the microwave for 4–5 minutes at full power.
You can not add salt and spices, it’s still delicious!