**Do you want to learn web development? “**Man, I would have to say this is hands down the best course ever!During this amazing course, you’ll find essential components behind becoming a web engineer.
The objective of this great course is to take someone who is a “mouse and keyboard” user and teach them web development by teaching HTML5 and CSS3.
Students can start their career as a Freelancer and Web Designer. You can build websites using HTML 5 and CSS 3 (latest web technologies) all by yourself from Scratch.
HTML5 and CSS3 is way to easy with right directions, i’ll show you everything step by step from scratch.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 78** lectures and 7.5 hours** of content!
- Complete code exercises
- Professional skills to build Beautiful websites.
- From Complete scratch to a fully functional Complete website.
- Complete project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Learn web design ( a must-have skill in today’s mobile world.
- Best coding editors
- Start applying your learned skills in the real world.
- Develop your own website
- Design and code your own websites using the latest web technologies HTML5 and CSS3.
- Instructor Available by Email 24/7 .
- Earn Certification that is Proof of your Competence from Udemy after Completing this course
- No Requirements at all!! i will show you everything from scratch. You dont have to worry.
- Any computer will do . (Windows, Mac, PC or Linux)
- Passion to learn exciting new skills
- You don’t need to buy any software.
What is the target audience?
- Complete Beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and Website from Scratch.
- Non-programmers who find development attractive and dont know where to start
- Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, who struggle to make a Professional Project .
- Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML 5 and CSS 3 and want to learn how to do Efficient Coding.
- Aspiring Web Designers
- People who desire a new career path
Lets start together.