Importance of Literature
1. Literature explores different human beliefs, ideas and societies which allow people to learn about where they came from and how past events work to shape the different cultures.
2. Literature expands or broadens our thought process
3. Literature stimulates a more active imagination.
4. literature helps to develop critical-thinking skills. Readings and discussions of literature force readers to make reasoned judgments about character motivations, cause and effect, critical analysis of plot and more.
5. Literature helps to sympathize with others and see how complex humans truly are.
6. Literature builds vocabulary and reading comprehension skills.
7. literature provides us with moral values as it deepens good attitudes inside us. It shows you wrong and right, evil and good and so forth.
8. Literature helps to improve communication skills.
9. Reading a material improves concentration.
10. Literature helps up to understand the philosophical movements and ideas.