Some good coins & there underlying tech , good for HODL
To be successful in ultra fast moving markets like cryptos u must be doing some activities in every 45 days with strong discipline.
- . search for new coins with good FA & TA.
Always keep going thru reditt & bitcointalk anns. they r like religious books for cryptos .
2. keep checking your holdings & try to compare underperforming coins with better performing ones. always question why it is happening ? did u done ur analysis in a wrong way or is it the work of some market forces.
strong market forces like whales or coherent activities of p& d groups can sometimes lift the non legit coins more than the legit coins.
but never sell ur coins on this basis. keep yourself updated on dvelopments going on the concerned coins.
check the github activity , check there slack/telegram on regular basis. keep updated.
even if ur coin doesn’t deliver in 2–3 months its time to leave it & jump on the next train. don’t attach too much emotion to a dieing thing, it will make u suffer more.
now on lets hop on the main objective of this write up .
some coins for hodlers , with most why’s answered.
0x (ZRX) - building tool for decentralized exchanges on the Ethereum blockchain with several big…
Author: Kaloyan Roussev Date: 14 September 2017 Do not make investment decisions based on this article - read the…
0x is a protocol for the peer-to-peer exchange of Ethereum based tokens, intended to serve as an open standard and common building block to drive synergies between decentralized applications. DApps built on top of the protocol can access public liquidity pools, allowing smart contracts to programmatically and seamlessly trade ERC20 tokens.
2. DNT -District0x-
District0x is a network of decentralized markets and communities. On district0x, anyone can create, operate, and govern networks of decentralized markets and communities. Powered by Ethereum, Aragon, and IPFS.
Perhaps the coolest thing about District0x is that you can create your own district and you don’t need to know how to program to do so! District0x makes use of a district proposal process to allow the community to vote (using DNT) determine what districts they would like to see built and deployed to the network next by the district0x team. To incentivize the submission of thoughtful district proposals, the following rewards will be issued.
- 250 DNT = Proposal submitted as issue, adheres to District Proposal Standard, and is ethical.
- 500000 DNT = Proposal is launched as a new district on the district0x Network.
- a whole decentralized economy can be built up on this protocol. all constituents can interact/trade with each other,with smart contracts applied.
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ABOVE 2 PROJECT :- https://blog.district0x.io/payments-powered-by-0x-project-d291bb2e1ba0
LAYMAN EXPLANATION:- District0x isn’t a protocol for decentralized exchange, it is a platform and framework for creating decentralized blockchain applications and marketplaces called Districts. DNT, is used to vote on governance in a particular district.
0x is a protocol for the decentralized trading of tokens. ZRX will be used to pay the transaction fees of these trades and for users to govern the protocol
If a district implements trading, I could see it implementing 0x’s protocol.
3. Aragon ANT .
Aragon is a system for decentralised organisations created by people across the world to function well. aragon provides everything necessary to run a company or district on ethereum. both of the above 2 tokens are built on aragon protocol.
LAYMAN EXPLANATION- FATHER OF BOTH THESE 2 KIDS. READ THIS -
The emergent Ethereum stack
district0x, the first manifestation of the Ethereum + Aragon stack
- What is Factom: It is attempting to be the first usable blockchain technology to solve real-world business problems by providing an unalterable record-keeping system. Businesses and governments alike can use Factom to document their information so that it cannot be modified, deleted or backdated.
- How is that Useful: Think back to the stock market crash of 2008. The housing market came down with it as many people’s mortgages are sold on the exchanges. When the money disappeared and banks needed to foreclose on homes, they had a tremendously difficult time of it due to the records being sold from one bank to another to another.
- It gives users the ability to have their records uploaded like their PDFs, their photos, their bank statements etc, titles and deeds, videos, for them to be able to prove ownership. Factom compresses these files and they are hashed against the bitcoin blockchain or Ethereum or any. It can’t be shut down. No one person operates the records.
- Why is the currency useful: The currency is known as a Factoid. The factoid allows you to hash something into the factom network. The currency is needed to prevent spam attacks.
Actually IOTA with a lot of flaw with it’s code is too much overvalued as compared to factom.
Factom has far more easier & greater usecase than IOTA, read this-
The FunFair is a secure and decentralized gaming platform works on the basis of Ethereum smart contracts, and those who invested in the ICO campaign held from 22 June and 7 July will get very, very lucky in the coming January. Slowly and steadily, they have solved the big challenges in the blockchain casinos with their technical expertise. As its name implies, it’s is THE fastest platform where the casinos are played fairly and securely.
Led by Jez San OBE, Jeremy Longly, and Oliver Hipton, FunFair has incorporated the basic Ethereum blockchain, open-source technology with their groundbreaking ‘Fate channel’ solution to make sure that the users are getting complete security and transparency. They have translated their 40 years of casino, gaming and development experience into redefining the virtual gaming experience. The “Fate Channel” solution makes the transactions incredibly quick and the pioneering technology behind the project offers unrivaled low-cost blockchain casino gaming or creation and unparalleled rewards.
The Random Number Generation approach seamless integrates the gaming experience with fun and fairness. The fact that their work is already in motion with games being developed this very second, their vision seems fulfillable. The token of FunFair — FUN is the currency of this new ecosystem and every participant in the chain gets rewarded for their service in this FunFair platform.
6. METAL (MTL) — Metal is one of Alphabit’s core positions that we will be holding long-term. Currently, it sits at only a $190 million market cap, which we think could grow to $1 billion or greater over the next year. Metal has the dual-use case of being not only a crypto-rewards token and peer-to-peer payments app like Venmo, but also an FDIC-insured fiat on-ramp bank in your pocket for the average person to make it easy to use cryptocurrency. For a competitor in market cap, I look at Dash which is currently at $2.3 billion, and also focusing on mass user. now compare metal with it.
7.WAVES (WAVES) — Waves is Russia’s largest blockchain project. At it’s core, it’s a decentralized exchange and user-created token fundraising platform, forked from the NXT codebase. An ICO was held in 2016 that raised $16 million, which has grown to a market cap of over $300 million.
This month, a partnership was announced between Gazprombank and Waves. The partnership focuses on holding ICOs for Russian mining and metals companies, bringing a lot of legitimacy to the platform.
8. STRATIS (STRAT) — Stratis makes blockchain easy for enterprise. They offer simple and affordable end-to-end solutions for development, testing and deployment of native C# blockchain applications. Ever see an article that talks about a bank starting to use blockchain technology? They don’t use the Bitcoin blockchain, but a private chain like Stratis. Stratis makes it easier than ever before for organizations to deploy private blockchains. They’re in talks with many huge companies like Microsoft, Jaguar, Reuters, Cashaa, AIA Group, RBC Capital Markets, Deutsche Bank, etc.
9. ZCOIN (XZC) — While a lot of other anonymous coins bill themselves as completely anonymous, they are not, as this video explains. This is also a great article explaining why most anon coins aren’t actually completely anonymous. Only ZCoin is completely anonymous and I think at some point the market will recognize that and it will be in the same league market cap wise as Monero. Right now, ZCoin looks very undervalued to me as their market cap is only $26 million (compared to Monero’s $1.2 billion). Also worth noting: Roger Ver has said good things about ZCoin (and I don’t like Roger Ver at all, but he has very deep pockets).
10. QTUM (QTUM) — Think of Qtum like an Ethereum for China, except that it’s a Proof of Stake coin. It’s a more environmentally friendly way to secure the network, with a drastic reduction in the consumption of electricity compared to Proof of Work systems like Bitcoin. Like Ethereum, Qtum will host a number of applications developed by independent third parties, has an all-star cast in terms of advisors (one of their co-founders was recently cited in Forbes China’s “30 Under 30”
11. UBIQ (UBQ) — The DAO philosophical failure and Ethereum network split opened the door to competitors on smart contract blockchains. Ubiq is the strongest: immutable unlike ETH, and with a brand focus away from experimentation and toward corporate professionalism. Once the Ethereum ICO craze breaks and that platform loses trust, Ubiq’s secure network and failure-free track record will present it as a viable smart contract competitor.
12). XRP (RIPPLE)- U WILL HATE ME FOR THAT & WORDS FOR MENTIONING THERE BUSINESS VENTURES WILL FALL SHORT. BUT TRUST ME IT’S TIME OF DOING 4X-6X WILL COME.
13). WALTON CHAIN(WTC ON BINANCE)- DYOR, HINT REDDIT IS FULL OF WTC TALKS.REAL USECASE PRODUCT WITH AN AMAZING TEAM.
14).NEXUS:- A REAL QUANTUM RESISTANT COIN WITH A FOUNDER,WHO IS SON OF ONE OF THE FOUNDER OF VECTOR SPACE SYSTEMS.
Bite Sized Coin Analysis — Nexus
Overall Moon Score — 80.3/100
Nexus (NXS) — Founded 2014
Current Price — $4.30AUD (at time of writing)
ATH — $4.83AUD
Based off Peercoin, Nexus has been built around addressing all the shortcomings of bitcoin. Nexus is not an ICO, is aiming to be a major player in the crypto space not just with software but a decentralised mesh satellite system and has the connections to make a good go of this via the founders connection to Vector Space systems owned by his dad. Vector space systems is backed by some of the largest VC firms as well as NASA and claims 1/12th the cost of SpaceX to get this Mesh network happening.
- Decentralised using satellite mesh network — harder to regulate in space
- Founders dad Jim Cantrell owns vector space systems, spaceX co-founder and has already test launched satellites
- Built with quantum security in mind using SHA3
- Mesh network will support bitcoin which is a smart move to aid with adoption and will also offer LiFi Internet to help too, especially in poorer countries is my thoughts.
Nexus Conference — 21st of this month, starting to moon due to this
Low supply, 53M Circulating, 71M Total
3 Channels for unprecedented security — Prime, Hash, and Nexus Proof of Stake (nPOS). Each channel reinforces each other to prevent 51% Attacks
No Reward halving for mining difficulty, one of bitcoins problems
Super Fast — a big problem with other currencies like bitcoin
- Colin Cantrell — Founder, Core Developer
- Preston Smith — PR
- Keith Smith — GUI Developer
Small team, key people risk but nothing to worry about here for now. Colin Cantrell connected through his father to solid space connections, backing and hype.
Amazing. This coin stayed stable through the previous china dips and prices has been controlled. Positive sentiment on most channels, many people hodling
Low Exchange Adoption currently as this coin is under the radar meaning there will be good future pumps.
NOW THESE R MY COINS TO BUY & HODL.
telegram channel:- t.me/cryptoswingtrades
telegram id:- sachinksd1