The Top Sites highlight consequently monitors how frequently you visit sites and shows the ones you visit most, yet you’re not stayed with the outcomes. It’s anything but difficult to include, erase, and deal with your Top Sites.
Access and Edit Top Sites
1. To get to Top Sites, click the matrix symbol close to one side of the Bookmarks bar, or snap the History menu or Bookmarks menu (contingent upon the variant of Safari you’re utilizing) and select Show Top Sites. In the event that a site has refreshed the substance of the page since the last time you visited it, you’ll see a star symbol in the upper right corner of the site’s thumbnail (Safari 5 and 6 as it were).
2. To alter your Top Sites, click the Edit catch at the base left corner of the Top Sites page (Safari 5 or 6). For later forms of Safari, you can drift your cursor over the Top Sites thumbnails to uncover symbols that let you erase a page, or stick it to its present area, keeping the stuck site from moving around on the Top Sites page.
3. You can revamp thumbnails by basically hauling them to another area on the Top Sites page.
4. When you’re done making changes to Top Sites, click the Done catch in the lower left corner of the Top Sites page (Safari 5 or 6).
Change the Thumbnail Size
There are three choices for the span of the thumbnails in Top Sites, and two different ways to roll out the improvements, contingent upon the adaptation of Safari you’re utilizing & also visit : roku.com/link
In Safari 5 or 6, utilize the Edit catch in the base left corner of the Top Sites page. You would then be able to choose from little, medium, or expansive thumbnails; the default measure is medium. The extent of the thumbnails decides what number of locales will fit on a page (6, 12, or 24). To change the measure of the thumbnails, click the Small, Medium, or Large catch in the lower right corner of the Top Sites page.
Later forms moved the thumbnail measure/number of locales per page to Safari inclinations.
1. Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
2. Snap the General tab.
3. Utilize the drop-down menu alongside the thing marked Top Sites appears: and select 6, 12, or 24 destinations.
Erase a Page From Top Sites
To forever erase a page from Top Sites, click the nearby symbol (the little “x”) in the upper left corner of the page’s thumbnail.
Stick a Page in Top Sites
To stick a page in Top Sites, so it can’t be supplanted by another page, click the pushpin symbol in the upper left corner of the page’s thumbnail. The symbol will change from highly contrasting to blue-and-white. To unfasten a page, click the pushpin symbol; the symbol will change from blue-and-white back to high contrast.
Adjust Pages in Top Sites
To adjust the request of the pages in Top Sites, click the thumbnail for a page and drag it to its objective area.
Reload Your Top Sites
Losing your Internet association, notwithstanding for a brief timeframe, can cause a minor glitch in the Top Sites include, yet it’s anything but difficult to fix by essentially reloading Top Sites. Discover how in our tip: Reload Safari Top Sites
Top Sites and the Bookmarks Bar
The Top Sites symbol is definitely not a changeless inhabitant of the Bookmarks bar. On the off chance that you need to add the Top Sites symbol to or erase it from, the Bookmarks bar, click the Safari menu and select Preferences. In the Safari Preferences window, click the Bookmarks symbol, and after that check or uncheck “Incorporate Top Sites.” regardless you’ll have the capacity to get to your Top Sites through the History menu.