How to add share buttons to Medium
These are the steps to adding a nice pretty share button.
1. Right click on this twitter button and choose ‘copy image’.
2. Right click and paste it on to your medium post.
Put it somewhere sensible. Now we have a button but no link so…
3. Write your tweet on Link Generator and get the url it creates
‘10 ways to party http://medium.com/10-ways-to-party/’
4. Go back to your medium post and press cmd + k on the button
On windows I guess it’s ctrl + k.
5. Paste the url you got from the link generator.
Test it now
Click this button and share it :)
Next, get added to those top 10 lists they forgot to mention you in