Has Donald Trump Already Failed As The US President?
Remember the moment when Barack Obama had become the President for the first time. How his win had filled us with emotions. It was the day when America got its first African-American President.
I bet those memories are still fresh in your minds. All the Americans were on the streets, dancing, singing, laughing and even cried for this incredibly decent man, who went on to become the coolest US President in the history of America. He is the man.
Even President Trump might have felt the same way when against all the odds when he vanquished his competitors in the presidential elections of 2016–17, against all the mainstream media and exit polls, Donald Trump had become the man. The most powerful man on Earth.
Unlike Obama, Trump has failed to hold the position wisely, and he has already failed drastically in his attempts to ‘Make America Great Again.’
Let’s have a look at the things which already make Donald Trump one of the most dangerously failed President in the first 100 days of his Presidency.
- He faced a lot (means a lot and a lot) of opposition for getting elected as the US President, and then we’re all aware of what happened next at his inaugural event. America had become chaos.
2. President Trump failed to pass a ban on 7 Muslim countries, as court called his executive orders ‘unreviewable’.
3. Later, Trump had lifted Obama-era LGBT law on seperate bathrooms for their community.
4. After failing to revoke the LGBT law as well, President Trump introduced Ban on Muslims verson 2.0. This time he had removed Iraq from the list, but it has done no benefit again, and Hawaii state along with the federal court pulled it down.
5. Ohh wait, his failure didn’t stop here. Recently, President Trump introduced a health care plan to replace it with Obamacare, again it also recieved criticism and Trump government had to take it back.
After all of these, his approval rating remains only 37. On which actor Arnold Schwarzenegger mocked Trump on Twitter.
When all of these wasn’t enough for him, President Trump threatened his own party saying “I’ll come after you” if they vote against his healthcare bill.
This article was originally published on WittyFeed.