30 Blog Posts in 30 Days
Alrighty, I’m going for it. I’m going to (try to) write a blog post a day for the next 30 days.
This is day 0, so I gave myself the assignment of writing 30 blog post topics in 30 minutes. Naturally, the quality of thought here is very very high.
Also, this is not a contract and this blog post will self-destruct in (at most) 30 days.
- Writing is hard
- Notes on Introducing Controversial Tech
- Notes on Cognitive Bias
- Hell Hath No Funny (going to a comedy show so-titled that night)
- What I Learned about Coaching
- Work Reunions
- How I Wrote a Week’s Worth of Blog Posts
- Parenting is Hard
- I Know Very Little about PostgreSQL
- I Know a Little More about PostgreSQL
- More on Cognitive Bias
- Diversity in the Workplace
- TGIF Seriously
- The Tao of Poker
- When to Acronym
- Too Much and Not Enough
- Planning is Hard
- No Sleep Til Brooklyn
- TGIF Seriously, Part 2.
- Kids Birthdays
- Holidays without In-Laws
- Short Weeks
- More on Controversial Tech
- Short Days
- Being Thankful
- Time is Hard
- Shortest Blog Post Ever with Longest Blog Post Title Ever
- Maybe Writing isn’t So Hard After All